45 Minute 1 on 1 Racial Equity Consult with Amberly Carter
Are you looking to get some quick answers when it comes to your organization and diversity, inclusion, and equity planning or policies? If so, this 45min Racial Equity Consult is designed to give you clarity so that you can get going in the right direction.
*** NO REFUNDS**
Also, you will be asked to complete an intake form. If you don’t complete the form 24 hours prior to your 45 Min Consult we reserve the right to cancel your consultation.
This call is not to replace long term coaching and this call can not be rebooked more than once by the same person/organization.
This 1 on 1 Consult is Perfect for:
- College Administrators
- Small Business Owners
- Brand Owners
- Personal Brands
- Non-Profit Foundations
- and any professional that needs help strengthening diversity initiatives
During this consultation you will be able to:
- Discuss your ideas
- Get Feedback
- Review Products & Services
- Get Support with Unit-Level Diversity Plans
Why Should You Buy from Amberly Carter?
- Over 15 Years of Diversity Affairs Experience
- Multicultural Resource Center & Interfaith Center Program Coordinator
- Intercultural Student Affairs Assistant Director
- Gender & Sexuality Presenter and Safe Zone Trainer
- Publisher of Advance Your Legacy: Power Moves for Building Influence
- Publisher of Buried Alive: Remembering 7 Lessons Mamie Taught Me on Black Leadership
- Creator of the SPARK Box Experience & The SPARK Society
- Cousin of Emmett Till & Social Justice Educator